Kyunghee University Central Museum
Welcome to Dongdaemun-gu
Opened as an exhibit hall in 1955, Kyung Hee University Central Museum was elevated to a general museum on November 12th, 1966 and relocated to the current location (4th floor of Central Library). As a Type 1 Museum centered on archaeological history and folklore (No. 193 registered by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism), it leads university culture through various activities such as academic conferences, education, exhibits, cultural asset index survey and excavation investigation. The museum exhibit comprises Archaeological History Hall, Shamanism-Siberia Exhibition Hall, Special Exhibition Hall and IAUP Memorial Hall.
Address and Contact
- Address26, Kyungheedae-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul (4th floor, Central Library, Kyung Hee University)
- Opened onMon-Fri (Closed on Sat-Sun, under special circumstances)
- Website http://museum.khu.ac.kr Go to website
- SubwayTransfer to town bus 01 at Exit 1 of Hoegi Station (Line 1•Jungang Line) and get off at the main gate of Kyung Hee Univ.
- Bus120, 1222, 147, 261, 273