Issuance/Reissuance/Collection of Foreign Resident Registration Card
Welcome to Dongdaemun-gu
Issuance of foreign resident registration card
- The foreign resident registration card is issued at the Immigration Office having jurisdiction over the applicant’s address.
- Competent Immigration Office of Dongdaemun-g : Seoul Immigration Office, Sejongno branch
Reissuance of foreign resident registration card
- Reason for reissuance
- Loss of registration card.
- Wear and tear of registration card.
- Insufficient space remaining on the registration card to record necessary information
- Modification of a foreign resident’s personal information (name, sex, birth date, nationality).
- A person must apply for a reissuance within 15 days of the day on which a circumstance that satisfies the conditions for reissuance transpires
- Documents required for reissuance
- Application for reissuance of foreign resident registration card
- Document confirming the need for reissuance of the registration card (if it has been lost)
- 1 color photo (3.5㎝×4.5㎝)
- Old foreign resident registration card (when the card is invalid, where there is no space left to enter information, or when changes that need to be made to the applicant’s foreign resident registration meet the descriptions of Article 35 Clause 1 of the related law)
- Fee : Varies according to the type of residency.
- Place of Reissuance : Immigration Office having jurisdiction over the applicant’s address
- Inquiries : Immigration Contact Center Tel. 1345