Report of Birth

Welcome to Dongdaemun-gu

Report to the Community Service Center in your area of residence or to any District Office Civil & Passport Division across the country.

Required documents

  • 1An original copy of the birth certificate.
  • 2A birth report form. Download the form
  • 3Original ID of the person reporting the birth (father or mother).
  • 4Seal (must contain the full name) or signature (must be entered on the marriage registration form) of the person reporting the birth (father or mother).
  • 5The birth of a child must be reported within one month of the birthdate.

All certificates submitted as attached documents must be originals. The original copies will not be returned.

When necessary, the civil servant may ask you to submit additional documents along with the registration form.