Issuance of Registration Certificate
Welcome to Dongdaemun-gu
Place of application
- The Customer Affairs Desk at any Immigration Office or branch located nationwide, city hall, county office, gu office, Community Service Center: a certificate can be issued immediately upon a personal visit.
Online (Internet) application
- You can apply for and receive the certificate of foreign resident registration online (Internet) from the Korean e-Government website. (This service is available only if you have been issued with the public key certificate).
- Any foreign national who is either qualified to reside in South Korea or who has been issued an amended permit.
- Time of permit issuance (Immediately)
- Click here to make an online (Internet) application.
Documents to submit
- Fee : KRW 2,000 per copy
- When the applicant applies in person
- Applicants must present a personal ID such as the foreign resident registration card to confirm their identity.
- When an agent applies for the certificate on behalf of the person seeking the certificate.
- Power of Attorney (POA)
- A copy of the agent’s personal ID card.
- Proof of identification (Agent)
- Inquiries : Immigration Contact Center Tel. 1345