Kyunghee University Museum of Natural History
Welcome to Dongdaemun-gu
Opened in 1978, the Museum of Natural History displays minerals, rocks, animal and plant specimens, all of which have been collected for research purposes in the past 60 years. The specimens include a fox, which is difficult to be seen these days, and Asiatic Black Bear designated as a national monument.
Address and Contact
- Address26, Kyungheedae-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul
- Opened onMon-Sat (Closed on Sundays, university-wide test periods/cannot be used during temporary closure or on holidays, refer to website for details)
- Phone02-961-0142 (cannot make reservations via phone)
- Websitehttp://nhm.khu.ac.kr (reservations requested)
- SubwayTransfer to town bus 02 at Exit 1 of Hoegi Station (Line 1•Jungang Line) and get off at the rear gate of Kyung Hee Univ.
- Town bus120, 1222, 147, 261, 273