The World Street Dance Festival is an event held on Janghan-ro since 2012 under the theme of “dance”. Vehicles are not allowed to enter a 1.2km-section of Janghan-ro for 2 days during hosting of World Cover Dance Contest, street parade, citizens’ performances and many others, helping to define a famous brand of Seoul through a downtown street festival.
- Event periodEvery October
- Event locationNear Janghan-ro (Jangan-dong Sageori ~ Janghanpyeong Station)
- Hosted byWorld Street Dance Festival Committee
- Opening and closing performance, World Dance performance
- Additional events including a street parade, family culture experience zone, etc. Event Summary