Located at Seoul Yangnyeongsi Market, which is the hub of the oriental herbal medicine industry, Seoul K-medi Center is a multi-functional cultural facility which was established to promote the excellence and safety of traditional oriental herbal medicines through specialized exhibitions, educational and experiential programs. The center’s beautiful hanok building won 2018 National Land President’s Prize. It is playing an integral role in making Seoul Yangnyeongsi Market the hub of the oriental herbal medicine industry as well as promoting oriental herbal medicines through various cultural and experiential programs.
- Seoul K-medi CenterFeatures modern and contemporary artifacts related to oriental herbal medicines and various medicinal ingredients, and opportunities to try on the attire of royal male and female physicians.
- Resources Exhibition HallExhibits modern and contemporary artifacts related to oriental herbal medicines, 350 types of medicinal ingredients and the attire of royal male and female physicians
Address and Contact
- AddressYangnyeongjungang-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul
- Website http://kmedi.ddm.go.kr Go to website
- SubwayExit 2 of Jegi-dong Station (Line 1)
- Blue bus147, 105, 201, 202, 241, 260, 262, 270, 271, 272, 420, 421, 720, N13, N26
- Green bus2221, 2233
Gyeongdong Market Station
- Blue bus110A, 110B, 120, 121, 130, 141, 148
- Green bus1213, 1222, 2222
- Jegi Station
How to use
From Tuesday to Sunday (Closed: every Monday, New Year’s Day, Seollal and Chuseok)